We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the information of internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
2. Web Browser Cookies A Cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Every computer that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by JA.
123-3. Use of Personal Information JA may collect and use Users’ Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: The information, provided by you, helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in order to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site performance and experience: We may use the feedback, you provide to us, to improve our services.
• To share your information with third parties: We may share information with third parties for marketing, promotional activities or any incidental purpose.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: We may collect and use your Personal Information in order to run any promotional activities, contest or any marketing survey.
• To send periodic emails: Your information may be used to send periodic emails as part of our promotional and marketing activities and also in order to send to you any periodic magazine you agreed to receive about any particular topics or services of your interest. Your information may also be used to respond to any of your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. However, at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving such emails in future, at the bottom of each email, we have provided detailed instructions for unsubscribing from such periodic email User may also contact us via our Site to place such request.
4. Security of Information The security of your personal information is important to us. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for process, store or transmit Users’ credit card details.
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we will strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information. JA will take all such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as protection from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
5. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the Site and services of our partners, advertisers, sponsors, startups procuring the JA incubation and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
7. Google AdSense
9. Your acceptance of these terms
11. Contacting us
Jaarwis Accelerator (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
Address: 80, Raffles Place, 44-01, UOB Plaza, Singapore-048 624
Jaarvis Accelerator Private Limited, India
Address: 3rd Floor, Universal Business Park, Golf Course Extension Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana-122 001, India
Contact No: 0124-4846060