We are looking for a Corporate Communications Associate
We are seeking a Public Relations Professional (PR) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media.
- Manage effective Internal Communication & Feedback Mechanism to Reporting Manager
- Maintain proper communication with journalists & bloggers on a regular basis
- Collaborate with Ecosystem Players, Strategic Partnerships & Event Partners.
- Create and plan different events with JA Team | Curate Entrepreneurship Events, workshops in order to help Business Development Team to find possible leads and also build the name of JA as a brand
- Coordinate all Public Relations activities and involve in Networking to maintain healthy relationship with partners and other ecosystem partners
- Develop media relations strategy to Helps JA startups with their media planning.
- Act as an appropriate spokesperson or information source for media inquiries to Represent JA.
- Manage Monthly Newsletter to keep our database informed.
- Create/Edit content for in-house articles.
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website and other web pages.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well acquainted to startup eco-system.
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Event planning experience preferred.
Please send your CV at email@example.com to apply for the position.